- 1390: first mentioned in written documents when local Vigala parish was formed. One of the boundaries was Sulu manor house from Märjamaa.
- 1699: Map by Axell Holmi includes "Sullo Byy" on the righthand side of the river.
- 1713: manor transferred to ooberstleitnant/landraat Berend Wilhelm von Taube
- 1720-1750: owner Christian Justin von Bühl
- 1726: War and the Plaque leave only two homesteads in Sulu village
- 1750: auctioned to baron Berend Johan von Uexküll (1706-1761) from Vigala. Transferred to Berend Johann von Hüene (1755-1796)
- 1717-1795: Sulu paper mill operational. Former mill of the Sulu manor was converted into a small paper mill by Oloff Brandt from Tallinn
- 1798: included in Der Atlas von Livland (Riga 1798)
- 1800: owner of the Haimre manor (and Sulu) forms Sulu village separately from Haimre as karjamõisa (Hoflage). Inhabitants are relocated. The current house is build around a former stone building for the manager of Sulu manor.
- 1904: own brick and sewer manufacturing enable irrigation of fields
- 1908: loan collateral to the Maapank (Land Bank). When baron Paul von Straelborn was unable to pay the money, all Sulu manor land was auctioned.
- 1913: Sold by Põllupank (the Agricultural Bank). New owners the Tamberg family
- 1931: a French plane emergency lands on a Sulu wheat field
- 1949: Sulu farmers form a Soviet style farm “Nõukogude Eesti” (Soviet Estonia)